CampTeck U6762 – 2x Foldable Travel Silicone Dog Bowl Portable Dish & Dog Training Bag Waist Drawstring Dog Treat Pouch
- Bowl made from BPA free high quality food grade silicone. Easy storage and transportation Simply pop up and fold away
- Dog treat pouch with zippered pocket on the front that is perfect for keeping your money, keys and other small items
- Each bowl can hold up to 340ml of water and 1.5 cups of food. Expanded; 13cm x 5.2cm (1.27cm flat). Compact and lightweight (109g each). Pack of 2 (Black and Red) supplied with carabiners for travel
- Plastic D ring at the side which allow you hook another item such as a collapsible dog bowl or dog clicker onto the bag.
- Dog treat bag made from durable polyester. Dimensions: 20x14cm. Easily pull out waste bags from the hole dispenser.
The iGadgitz silicone collapsible travel bowl is perfect for feeding and hydrating your dog on the go.
Made from high grade food safe silicone with a 100% BPA free plastic rim for excellent strength, stability and safety.
The simple pop up and collapsible mechanism make the bowl perfect for travel such as walk in the park, camping, beach, road trips and much more. With carabiner clip can be attach to belt loop, backpack, leash, dog travel crate or pocket.
Come in a pack of 2 each measuring 5 inches in diameter (13cm) and 0.5 inches (1.27cm) thick when collapsed. When you Pop-Up, the height will increase to 2 inches (5.2cm).
DOG TREAT BAG
The CampTeck dog treats pouch is very useful with many practical features, great for walking and training your dog.
Made from durable polyester with a drawstring closure that holds all your treats or toys securely. Zippered pocket on the front that is perfect for keeping your money, keys and other small items
Adjustable 123cm waist belt securely around your waist or shoulder giving you access to dog treats right when you need them. Plastic ring on the side let you attached a carabiner onto the bag allowing you carrying other items.
Our dog treat training pouch is perfect for walks, runs, adventures and training for your puppies