iGadgitz Premium Black PU Leather Folio Case Cover for Asus Transformer Book T100 T100T T100TA 10.1" with Multi-Angle Viewing Stand + Auto Sleep/Wake + Screen Protector
- Custom-made to fit cover the Asus Transformer Book T100 T100T T100TA tablet, with or without the docking keyboard (KEYBOARD NOT SUPPLIED). Not suitable for any other Asus models.
- Fitted with custom cut-outs for all ports including charger and rear speakers. Clever cut-outs ensure you can still use the side-swipe function on your menu bar.
- Our unique design encompasses two elastic straps at the bottom of the case to secure your keyboard, plus a rear elastic strap to keep your tablet firmly in place.
- With sleep/wake function.
- Incorporates 2 angle stands in tablet only-mode. 1 for viewing and 1 for typing. Comes with screen protector
We are proud to introduce our hybrid 'Portfolio' cover for the Asus Transformer Book T100 T00T T100TA 10.1" 32GB 64GB, built to fit with and without it's docking keyboard. Works as a stand-alone case or with the keyboard attached.
We have used high quality PU leather for your case. A soft felt inner will protect your screen from scratching – we have included a complimentary stick-on screen protector for added peace of mind.
To use the case slide in the tablet and secure with the tab. Then position the keyboard under the two elasticated straps. Now attach the tablet to the keyboard. (We find the easiest way to do this is with the tablet in the case at an upright position). Once complete the combination of the tab and the straps will hold the tablet and keyboard in place, ensuring they won't ever slip out
Every port of the tablet has been measured and cut-outs customised for each, so you can use all features without having to remove your tablet from the case. You can also charge your tablet with the cover securely closed.
A secure rear elastic strap keeps your tablet firmly in position when the case is closed.
The practical flip stand function offers 2 angle positions, providing an optimum angle for both viewing and typing
We think this case ticks all the boxes. Give it a try and see...