iGadgitz Pink on Black 'Bi-View' Textured Finish PU Leather Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2015 2014 2013 2012 With Sleep/Wake Function & Integrated Hand Strap
- Unique textured, canvas-touch “Floral Collection” PU leather for the Kindle Paperwhite 2015 2014 2013 2012 versions, with soft touch, anti stain microfiber felt lining.
- Integrated elastic hand strap offers a secure hand-held viewing position.
- Offers an easy access flick out portrait stand to create a comfortable reading position.
- Sleep/Wake technology utilises magnets to align the front cover securely & put your Kindle to sleep.
- Not suitable for any other Kindle versions.
iGadgitz floral PU leather slimline 'Bi-View' case for the Kindle
Paperwhite takes elements from our best-selling 'Tri-View' case to
create a unique product we are sure you will love.
This case is made from a unique textured, canvas-touch durable PU leather with a light yet reinforced construction to protect your tablet from everyday wear and tear, with an soft touch, anti stain microfiber felt lining on the inside of the case.
The shades of cream and white are complemented by the hot pink floral
The case is closed with a traditional stud fastener to give a more secure closure and ensure sleep/wake operation works accurately. For added security the case has a secure tab to hold your tablet securely in place, with an soft touch, anti stain microfiber felt inner lining on the inside of the case.
There is also a flick out stand on the inside cover that you can use for portrait view functions - perfect for reading. This stand has been carefully designed to integrate fully into the case so it adds minimum weight or thickness. We also provide a fully integrated hand strap which is perfect for reading.
To use the stand or the strap function, simply undo the extra stud on the cover, fold the cover back and secure it to the corresponding stud on the back of the case before use.
We think this case is an exciting new design which brings something different to the market. Why not give it a try?