iGadgitz Black 'Guardian' PU Leather Case for Asus Transformer Pad & Keyboard Dock TF700 TF700T Infinity 10.1" Tablet
- Stylish hand stitched PU leather case with unique style (KEYBOARD NOT SUPPLIED)
- Customised to fit the Asus Transformer Pad TF700 TF700T Infinity Tablet, with or without the docking keyboard attached.
- Can function as a stand-alone case for the tablet or with the keyboard attached.
- Fitted with custom cut-outs for all ports.
- 3 position viewing stand designed to integrate smartly into the case
- Non-magnetic clasp offers camera lens protection.
We are proud to present our case for the Asus Transformer Pad TF700T Infinity Tablet, built to fit with and without its docking keyboard. Works as a stand-alone case or with the keyboard attached.
For the material we have chosen durable PU leather. It has the textured look of top quality full grain leather and provides good overall protection for your delicate tablet.
To use the case slide in the tablet and secure with the tab. Then position the keyboard under the four elasticated straps. Now attach the tablet to the keyboard. (We find the easiest way to do this is with the tablet in the case at an upright position). Once complete the combination of the tab and the straps will hold the tablet and keyboard in place, ensuring they won't ever slip out.
Every port of the Prime has been measured and cut-outs customised for each, so you can use all features without having to remove your tablet from the case. You can also charge your tablet with the cover securely closed.
A closing strap is positioned over the back lens cut-out to protect your rear camera. The strap has two buttons so the case closes tightly with or without the keyboard attached.
With this particular design we took the 3 most used stand positions and at each point created a channel for the leg to sit in. The channels create a secure viewing or typing position. The stand function also has a custom designed fold tab which ensures sound output at all times in tablet-only mode.
We have spent many weeks designing this case and hope that it lives up to all your expectations and more!