iGadgitz PU Leather Folio Case Cover for Asus Transformer Book 10.1" T100 CHI FG007B + Stand + Sleep Wake + Screen Prot
- Custom-made cover for Asus Transformer Book 10.1" T100 CHI FG007B, with or without the docking keyboard (KEYBOARD NOT SUPPLIED). Not suitable for any other Asus Not suitable for any other Asus tablets including TRANSFORMER BOOK T100 100T T100TA DK002H.
- Fitted with custom cut-outs for all ports including charger, rear speakers & stylus pen holder. Clever cutouts ensure you can still use the side-swipe function on your menu bar.
- Our unique design encompasses two elastic straps at the bottom of the case to secure your keyboard, plus a rear elastic strap to keep your tablet firmly in place.
- With sleep/wake function that put the tablet to sleep mode when the case is closed.
- Incorporates 2 angle stands in tablet only-mode. 1 for viewing and 1 for typing. Comes with screen protector
We are proud to introduce our hybrid 'Portfolio' cover for ASUS Transformer Book T100 CHI-FG007B 10.1" Convertible Tablet 64GB, built to fit with and without it's docking keyboard. Works as a stand-alone case or with the keyboard attached. We have used high quality PU leather for your case.
A soft felt inner will protect your screen from scratching - we have included a complimentary stick-on screen protector for added peace of mind. To use the case slide in the tablet and secure with the tab. Then position the keyboard under the two elasticated straps. Now attach the tablet to the keyboard. (We find the easiest way to do this is with the tablet in the case at an upright position).
Once complete the combination of the tab and the straps will hold the tablet and keyboard in place, ensuring they won't ever slip out. Every port of the tablet has been measured and cut-outs customised for each, so you can use all features without having to remove your tablet from the case. You can also charge your tablet with the cover securely closed. A secure rear elastic strap keeps your tablet firmly in position when the case is closed.
The practical flip stand function offers 2 angle positions, providing an optimum angle for both viewing and typing. We think this case ticks all the boxes. Give it a try and see...