iGadgitz Home Fabric Potato Grow Bag (7/10 Gallon), Planting Bags, Fabric Pots with Access Flap & Handles
- 7 Gallon (32L) version - size: 35cm (13.8") in height x 30cm (11.8") in diameter. Flap opening 20cm x 20cm (7.9" x 7.9"), weight: 165g (5.8oz). Our 7 gallon grow bags come in either black or green and comes in either 2pcs or 4pcs
- 10 Gallon (45.5L) version - size: 45cm (17.7") in height x 35cm (13.8") in diameter. Flap opening 20cm x 20cm (7.9" x 7.9"), weight: 330g (11.6oz). Our 10 gallon grow bag comes in either black or green and comes in a 2pc pack only
- Our veg growing bags are designed for growing root, tuber or bulb vegetables, such as carrots, potatoes and onions; as well as above soil fruits, vegetables or herbs such as tomatoes, peppers or rosemary, etc. The bag plant pots can also be used as an alternative to conventional solid pots for flowers and other plants.
- The plant bag has a hook and loop fastened window flap at the front to inspect growth or harvest the crop minimising disturbance to roots and the plant above the soil. The bean grow bag is made from tough and durable non-woven fabric, which is both breathable and allows water to drain easily. Each grow bags for vegetables has a two stitched handles on both sides for safely carrying around the garden or planting and storage areas.
- The plant bags can be used indoors or outdoors, in the garden, a balcony, allotment, conservatory, porch and more. Our root vegetable planter is re-suable and can easily be cleaned, dried and stored for replanting. The growing bags are perfect for any keen gardener and can be used all year round in all weathers.